The world of mobility is full of Schaltbau. We provide comfort and safety for rail and road passengers and smooth, seamless processes in the transportation of goods.
Partnering prestigious customers in the fields of rolling stock, rail infrastructure, automotive and industry, Schaltbau Group companies supply a broad array of products, including:
- Door and boarding systems for trains, stations, buses and commercial vehicles
- Interior fittings, information, surveillance and communication systems, master controllers, driver desk equipment and sanitary systems for rolling stock
- High- and low-voltage components for rolling stock, electric vehicles and other applications
- Complete level crossing systems, shunting and signal technology
- Industrial brakes for container cranes and wind turbines
Schaltbau Group companies are highly specialised in developing and manufacturing safety- and security-relevant applications, particularly for the controlling and surveillance of rolling stock and rail infrastructure. The Schaltbau Group is therefore in a key technological position to make a crucial contribution to the digitalisation of the rail sector. Whether it’s about improving how rolling stock communicates with stationary security and control technology or providing additional services for passengers, we support railway operators in their efforts to make both local and long-distance public transportation even more attractive and boost efficiency by developing innovative products.
The Schaltbau Group employs over 3,000 people worldwide. It operates major production and service locations in Germany, Spain, Poland, Italy, the United Kingdom, China and the USA.